Our CNA/GNA classes are conveniently located in downtown Baltimore, MD with FREE garage parking at 210 St. Paul Place garage for our students. Our CNA/GNA classes are flexible and are designed to fit the busy lives of our students. Students have the option of completing the CNA/GNA program in the morning, evening or weekend.
Daytime CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 4 weeks in duration
- Includes 3 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Friday from 9 am – 2:30 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 7 am – 3:30 pm
|Daytime Program |
|November 11||December 10|
|January 6, 2020||January 31, 2020|
Evening/Weekend CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 6 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 2 weeks of clinical
- Class hours: Thursday from 6 pm-10 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Clinical hours: Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
|Evening/Weekend Program Start Dates||Evening/Weekend Program End Dates|
|December 12, 2019||January 19, 2020|
Requirements for Enrollment
For Traditional CNA/GNA Program:
- To register for our CNA/GNA training program, applicants must complete items 2-5 at the time of registration. The remaining items have to completed by the first day of classes.
- Photo ID and your social security card.
- Complete our enrollment application in person.
- Bring your high school diploma, college diploma or GED. If you don’t have a high school diploma you can take a basic English proficiency test.
- Bring your $100.00 registration fee. Payments can be made by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, and American Express) or money order.
- Acceptable background check.
- CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A CPR class will be offered during the course of the program. The cost of the 5-hour class is $60.00.
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or signed waiver form. Click here for the Hepatitis B waiver form.
- Proof of a current health physical examination within 9 months of the enrollment date. Click here for the school physical form.
- Tuberculosis skin PPD test within 9 months or Chest X-Ray within 24 months of enrollment date.
Traditional CNA/GNA Program Tuition and Costs
|Registration Fee||$ 100.00|
|Textbook and Workbook||$ 50.00|
|$395.00||First Day of Class|
|$400.00||Week 3 or 4|