Our CNA/GNA classes are conveniently located in downtown Baltimore, MD with FREE garage parking at 210 St. Paul Place garage for our students. Our CNA/GNA classes are flexible and are designed to fit the busy lives of our students. Students have the option of completing the CNA/GNA program in the morning, evening or weekend.
Daytime CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 4 weeks in duration
- Includes 3 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Friday from 9 am – 2:30 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 7 am – 3:30 pm
|Daytime Program |
|October 28||November 22|
|November 11||December 10|
Evening CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 5 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Thursday from 5 pm-10 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 3 pm-11:30 pm
|November 18||December 20|
Evening/Weekend CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 6 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 2 weeks of clinical
- Class hours: Friday from 5 pm-10 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Clinical hours: Friday from 3 pm-11 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
|Evening/Weekend Program Start Dates||Evening/Weekend Program End Dates|
|December 13, 2019||January 19, 2020|
Weekend CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 9 weeks in duration
- Includes 6.5 weeks of classroom and 2.5 weeks of clinical
- Class hours: Saturday from 9 am-4 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Clinical hours: Saturday and Sunday from 7 am-3:30 pm
|Weekend Program |
|October 19||December 15|
Requirements for Enrollment
For Traditional CNA/GNA Program:
Registration Requirements 1 – 4 have to be met by the time of registration.
Registration requirements 5 – 8 have to be met by the first day of class.
- Bring your photo ID and your social security card
- Complete our enrollment application in person
- Bring your high school diploma, college diploma or GED. If you don’t have a high school diploma you can take a basic English proficiency test.
- Bring your $100.00 registration fee. Payments can be made by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, and American Express), cashier check or money order.
- Acceptable Background check. The background check will be performed at the school.
- CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A CPR class will be offered during the course of the program. The cost of the 5-hour class is $60.00.
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or signed waiver form. Click here for the Hepatitis B waiver form.
- Proof of a current health physical examination within 9 months of the enrollment date. Click here for the school physical form.
- PPD Skin Tests or Chest X-ray within 6 months of the enrollment date. TB Blood Tests are not accepted.
Traditional CNA/GNA Program Tuition and Costs
|Registration Fee||$ 100.00|
|Textbook and Workbook||$ 50.00|
|$395.00||First Day of Class|