Daytime CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 5 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom & 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Thursday from 9 am – 2:30 pm
- Please note: Students will meet on campus 2-3 times a week for laboratory & the other day(s) will consist of online assignments.
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 7 am – 3:30 pm
|Daytime Program |
|January 11, 2021||February 19, 2021|
Evening CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 5 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Thursday from 5 pm-10 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 3 pm-11:30 pm
Evening/Weekend CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 6 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 2 weeks of clinical
- Class hours: Thursday from 6 pm-10 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Please note: Students will meet on campus 1-2 times a week for laboratory & the other day(s) will consist of online assignments.
- Clinical hours: Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
|Weekend Program Start Dates||Weekend Program End Dates|
|February 13, 2021||March 21, 2021|
- Complete enrollment application. Click here for the enrollment application.
- Photo ID and SS card or Tax ID number
- High school diploma, transcript, GED or pass the Wonderlic Basic English Test
- Pay the $100.00 registration fee. Payments can be made by VISA, Mastercard, American Express or money order.
School Health Requirements (Due Before Classes Start)
- Proof of a current health physical examination within 9 months of the enrollment date. Click here for the health physical form.
- Immunization records or blood titers for Hepatitis B or a signed waiver form Click here for the Hepatitis B waiver form.
- Tuberculosis skin PPD test or Chest X-Ray within 6 months
- Acceptable background check. Click here for the background check instructions and form.Students can also obtain their background check from Biometrics Identity. They are located at 1005 North Point Boulevard, Suite 728, Baltimore, MD 21224. Their telephone number is 443-503-6073. Please call prior to going.
- CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A CPR class will be offered during the course of the program and the cost is $60.00.
Please note that you are not required to have a high school diploma to register for the traditional CNA/GNA training program.
CNA/GNA Program Tuition and Fees
|Registration Fee||$ 100.00|
|Textbook and Workbook||$ 50.00|
|$495.00||First Day of Class|