Free Nursing Career Night this February RSVP
Get More Information About Becoming a CNA/GNA »
Daytime CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 4 weeks in duration
- Includes 3 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Friday from 9 am – 2:30 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 7 am – 3:30 pm
|Daytime Program |
|April 20||May 15
|May 11||June 5
Evening CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 5 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Thursday from 5 pm-10 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 3 pm-11:30 pm
|May 11||June 12
|May 26||June 26
Evening/Weekend CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 6 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 2 weeks of clinical
- Class hours: Thursday from 6 pm-10 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Clinical hours: Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
|Evening/Weekend Program Start Dates||Evening/Weekend Program End Dates
|April 16||May 24
- Complete enrollment application
- Photo ID and SS card or Tax ID number
- High school diploma, transcript, GED or pass the Wonderlic Basic English Test
- Pay the $100.00 registration fee. Payments can be made by VISA, Mastercard, American Express or money order.
School Health Requirements
- Proof of a current health physical examination within 9 months of the enrollment date. Click here for the school physical form.
- Immunization records or blood titers for Hepatitis B or a signed waiver form Click here for the Hepatitis B waiver form.
- Tuberculosis skin PPD test or Chest X-Ray within 6 months
- Acceptable background check.
- CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A CPR class will be offered during the course of the program and the cost is $60.00.
CNA/GNA Program Tuition and Fees
|Registration Fee||$ 100.00
|Textbook and Workbook||$ 50.00
|Amount ||Due Date
|$395.00||First Day of Class