Daytime CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 5 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom & 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Thursday from 9 am – 2:30 pm
- Please note: Students will meet on campus 2-3 times a week for laboratory & the other day(s) will consist of online assignments.
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 7 am – 3:30 pm
|Daytime Program |
|February 1||March 5|
|March 8||April 9|
|April 12||May 14|
Evening CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 5 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 1 week of clinical
- Class hours: Monday-Thursday from 5 pm-10 pm
- Clinical hours: Monday-Friday from 3 pm-11:30 pm
|April 5||May 7|
Weekend CNA/GNA Program Class Schedule
- 6 weeks in duration
- Includes 4 weeks of classroom and 2 weeks of clinical
- Class hours: Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Clinical hours: Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
|Weekend Program Start Dates||Weekend Program End Dates|
|February 13||March 21|
|April 10||May 16|
- Complete enrollment application. Click here for the enrollment application.
- Photo ID and SS card or Tax ID number
- High school diploma, transcript, GED or pass the Wonderlic Basic English Test
- Pay the $100.00 registration fee. Payments can be made by VISA, Mastercard, American Express or money order.
School Health Requirements (Due Before Classes Start)
- Proof of a current health physical examination within 9 months of the enrollment date. Click here for the health physical form.
- Immunization records or blood titers for Hepatitis B or a signed waiver form Click here for the Hepatitis B waiver form.
- Tuberculosis skin PPD test or Chest X-Ray within 6 months
- Acceptable background check. Click here for the background check instructions and form.
- CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A CPR class will be offered during the course of the program and the cost is $60.00.
Please note that you are not required to have a high school diploma to register for the traditional CNA/GNA training program.
CNA/GNA Program Tuition and Fees
|Registration Fee||$ 100.00|
|Textbook and Workbook||$ 50.00|
|$395.00||First Day of Class|