CNA Approved Programs
Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute is a private career school located in Baltimore. We currently offer CNA/GNA courses, with CNA-accredited programs. We are fully approved by Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) and the Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON) as a CNA/GNA training school. Getting a certified nursing assistant degree with us can be a rewarding experience.
Maryland Higher Education Commission
6 North Liberty Street, 10th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Maryland Board of Nursing
4140 Patterson Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
We are devoted to providing unparalleled training to all students. Our purpose is to train nursing assistants that are compassionate, competent and efficient.
The school will be recognized for training nursing assistants that are compassionate, competent and efficient. Our students will know Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute as a place that provides the resources to succeed, offers support and fuels ones ambition to persevere.
Why Choose Top Knowledge to Get a Certified Nursing Assistant Degree?
- Affordable tuition with flexible payment plans.
- Small class sizes; our classes will have between 6-15 students. This provides an excellent learning environment for each and every student.
- We have the best teachers! Our teachers are committed to the success of every student. We provide one-on-one time with students who need the extra help.
- We have proven success! Our state certification exam (GNA exam) pass rate is above 94%, which is above the state average! That means our graduates have over a 94% chance of passing their state certification exam on their first attempt!
- Free state certification exam (GNA exam) review sessions! After completing the class, students will be provided with free state certification exam review sessions to help them pass their state certification exam on their first attempt!
- Convenient downtown location; we are 1 block away from Charles Center Subway Station. The school is also along multiple bus routes that serve Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County and Harford County residents.