Prospective students interested in enrolling in one of our CNA/GNA programs can do so by coming in person to register during our business hours. All prospective students must be 18 years or older at the time of registration. To register for classes, please bring the following items; 1. Photo ID 2. SS card 3. High school diploma and 4. $100 deposit. Appointments are not required to register and therefore you can walk-in. We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
You can also download, print and complete the required forms. After completion, the forms can be brought along with the other requirements the first day of class.
Requirements for Enrollment
For Traditional CNA/GNA Program:
Registration Requirements 1 – 4 have to be met by the time of registration.
Registration requirements 5 – 8 have to be met by the first day of class.
- Bring your photo ID and your social security card
- Complete our enrollment application.
- Bring your high school diploma, college diploma or GED. If you don’t have a high school diploma you can take a basic English proficiency test.
- Bring your $100.00 registration fee. Payments can be made by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, and American Express), cashier check or money order.
- Acceptable Background check.
- CPR certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A CPR class will be offered during the course of the program. The cost of the 5-hour class is $60.00.
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or signed waiver form. Click here for the Hepatitis B waiver form.
- Proof of a current health physical examination and PPD (Tuberculosis) test within 9 months of the enrollment date. Click here for the school physical form.
Please note that you are not required to have a high school diploma to register for the traditional CNA/GNA training program.
Want to know more about enrollment options? Contact Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute today.